There is no native or built-in method to play YouTube videos repeatedly or in a loop on your Android phone or tablet. Therefore, below we offer some alternative methods to repeat YouTube videos on Android phones.
Repeat YouTube videos on Android phone or tablet
Playing YouTube videos in a loop on any laptop or desktop computer is easy. All that is required is simply right-clicking on the video and then selecting the Loop option from the context menu.
However, there’s really no way to right-click a video on your Android phone, which effectively means you can’t access the right-click menu using the loop option on your Android phone.
Luckily, you can repeat YouTube videos on Android phone or tablet using one of the following alternative methods.
- Repeat YouTube videos on Android phone with Chrome browser
- Repeat YouTube videos on Android phone by creating a playlist
- Repeat videos on Android phone with Listen on Repeat app.
Repeat YouTube videos on Android phone with Chrome browser
The easiest way to repeat YouTube videos on Android phone is to open the YouTube video in Chrome browser.
1. open that Chrome browser on your Android phone.
2. In the Chrome browser, go to youtube.com and start playing the YouTube video you want to repeat.
3. Once the video opens, tap 3 point menu icon in the top-right corner of your screen, and then tap Request desktop Site option in drop down menu (see image below)
4. Once the page reloads in desktop mode on your phone, start playing Video.
5. Next, long press the Video to launch the video options menu, then tap Ribbon option (see picture below)
This will play the video in a loop so you can watch the same video over and over again.
Repeat YouTube videos on Android phone by creating a playlist
Another way to repeat YouTube videos on Android phone is to create a playlist containing the video you want to loop on your Android phone.
1. open that YouTube app on your Android phone and then search for the Video you want to loop.
2. Next, tap the 3 dot icon is next to the video and then tap Add to playlist Option in the displayed slide-up menu.
Note: You may now be prompted to sign in to your Google account
3. Next, tap the Make a new playlist option (see picture below)
4. On the next screen, type a Surname for the playlist and choose whether you want to create the playlist Publicity or Private. Tap on Finished to save your playlist.
5. After creating the playlist, go back to the YouTube app home screen and then tap library icon located in the lower right corner of your screen (see image below)
6. On the next screen, tap playlist you just created and start playing the playlist on the next screen.
7. Once your playlist starts playing, tap Arrow down (1) next to your playlist name, then tap loop button (2).
Now your selected YouTube video will keep playing in a loop on your Android phone or tablet over and over again until you decide to pause the video or exit the YouTube app.
Repeat videos on Android phone with Listen on Repeat app.
You can also use apps to repeat videos on your Android phone or tablet. In this case, we use an app called Listen on Repeat to play videos in a loop on your Android phone.
1. Open Google Load game on your Android phone and download the Stop repeating apartment
2. open that apartmentafter the download is complete.
3. After opening the app, tap search icon and then search for the Video you wanted to play in a loop on your android phone.
4. From the list of search results, just tap this Video you wanted to play in a loop and it will play over and over again until you close the app or play another song.