Find here the entirety of our live #LIGUE_DES_CHAMPIONS
• The Minister of the Interior sketched one forms of my fault. “Obviously things could have been better organized.” he acknowledged. “And we sincerely regret the sometimes unacceptable overflows that have taken place.”said Gerald Darmanin.
• He reaffirmed that “110,000 people” presented themselves “in and around the Stade de France” Saturday, either “35,000” more than the number of tickets sold. Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation.
• The Minister of the Interior asked the Inter-Ministerial Delegate for the Olympics and Major Events, Michel Cadot, to consider “different rules” of that of dispersion with tear gas in case “Outstanding sporting events”. “Tear gas saved a number of people from the crash but also caused extensive damage, including to children.”acknowledged Gerald Darmanin.
• “Two IGPN referrals”, police police, were carried out, he also said. These referrals were made by “citizens”, Gérald Darmanin’s entourage at AFP. “There have been inappropriate and disproportionate actions by mobile police or gendarmes.”added the Interior Minister.
• Ensures that British and Spanish citizens assaulted at the end of the match by offenders “will be able to file a complaint in their country from Monday ” and also make a referral to the IGPN.
“Obviously things could have been better organized.” in the Champions League final on Saturday at the Stade de France, Gerald Darmanin told the Senate, while reaffirming the figures put forward by the authorities for several days, from 30,000 to 40,000 additional supporters without tickets or with fake tickets . Follow our live.
“I will propose that from Monday, Spanish or British citizens” who believe they were the victims of offenses on Saturday at the Stade de France “can file a complaint in their country”announces Gérald Darmanin.
#UKRAINE The United States has announced the forthcoming supply of light rocket-mounted multiple rocket launchers to Ukraine to support the country. Moscow denounces increased risk of confrontation with Washington. Follow our direct.
World No. 1 Pole Iga Swiatek managed to dominate American Jessica Pegula (6-3.6-2) in one hour and 29 minutes. She will join Russia’s Daria Kasatkina in the semifinals tomorrow. Follow our live.
(MATTHIAS HANGST / GETTY IMAGES)
Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin begins his speech in the Senate.
(THOMAS COEX / AFP)