Remember, we told you recently about the return of the Record Day 2022, the real vinyl party long awaited by collectors and music lovers. A few weeks before the fateful date of April 23, the more detailed program of this day dreamed of by diggers is revealed a little more. So, in addition to the opportunity to get your hands on nuggets, you will also be able to tap into the sound of the many DJ sets and showcases also planned for the occasion. We tell you everything!
We remind you, for its 12th edition, this day of independent record stores will drive all collectors crazy. In the bins of the 50 participating record labels, more than 200 references, unpublished and exclusive, from all musical styles will be offered to the general public. There will be no better opportunity to find the rare gem among the albums and tracks of the greatest monuments of the music industry of yesterday and today. To name a few, we’ll talk about the Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Taylor Swift, Ennio Morricone or Fatboy Slim.
A vinyl party without music would be dull, which is why many places in Paris will be in tune with exclusive showcases and DJ sets. Here is the list of participating places in the four corners of Paris:
- Cracki Records Shop – DJ sets and showcases
- Museum of Arts and Crafts – Disquaire Day special programming, with tours, DJ sets and meetings.
- Maquis Megastore – DJ sets and autograph session with Dee Nasty and Delaney Blue
- Bigwax Records – DJ sets
- Rupture – Street market, DJ sets and autographs
- Ground Control – Concerts by Cancer and subway musicians
- Sound Ballads – DJ sets
- Point Éphémère – Convention of the independent Labels with market, DJ sets and concerts in free entrance
- Stalingrad Roundabout – Free Open Air
- Gibert Saint-Michel – Concerts and autographs
That’s it, you have all the elements in hand to enjoy a magical day of sound and sharing!
Record Day – April 23, 2022