maman

A mother horrified by her daughter’s injury caused by a deadly plant


The photo has something to shock more than one. A six-year-old girl was injured in the face after coming into contact with a deadly garden plant. Upset by Chavana Neuweg, her mother, wants to inform parents around the world.

An unexpected severe allergy

It all started when this mother noticed pimples on her daughter’s face. Very fast, his eye, his sound ear and his face began to swell. Seeing this rash getting worse over time Chavana Neuweg was starting to worry. The girl was having difficulty breathing and was in a lethargic condition when she was taken to a health care professional.

According to her mom, the little girl already had allergy issues before this episode. That’s why her mom didn’t take her to the hospital right away when she saw the first pimples appear. She had taken care of her first as they used to.

Source: Facebook Capture

A message to other parents

After this mishap, the little girl’s mother undertook a search around their property in order to find the plant responsible for her daughter’s allergy. As amazing as it may sound, the plant responsible for this violent allergy was everywhere in the area where they lived.

Chavana Neuweg had then started an awareness campaign to inform parents in her community. She wrote a long post which she later posted on social media. In addition to raising awareness among other parents, this message could well save her daughter if the whole community starts banning these plants.

“This is probably the most important message I will ever make here.” But I couldn’t waste another minute talking to other families so they could be informed as well. Especially because it could save my daughter’s life if you’re just a little informed. Please read this and take it seriously. I literally beg you for the safety of my child, ”she wrote at the outset.

Source: Facebook Capture

Chavana Neuweg continued her message by explaining that her daughter has always been sensitive to insects, bees and plants. However, it was there first once they were confronted with this famous deadly plant. This explains why she did not react quickly.

A plant that is found almost everywhere in its area

The plant responsible is called Hemlock Poison. It grows in their property as well as in the surrounding lands. Their daughter reportedly inhaled the flower from this plant. This caused the worst allergic reaction she had ever seen. The girl has not yet recovered.

“This plant is DEADLY.” It is considered one of the worst and deadliest plants in America, ”said the mother.

According to Chavana Neuweg, this harmless-looking plant grows everywhere in their area. Much like weeds, they are found just as well in ditches, along streams, or along railroad tracks.

“The plant is.” different many others because it affects the nervous system and can cause nervous and muscular paralysis, vomiting, nausea, coma, muscle aches, epileptic seizures, seizures, loss of speech, accelerating heart rate and much more, ”she adds.

Source: Facebook Capture

Give them to the state

Chavana Neuweg also invites all those who find that this plant can reach ten feet in height to hand it over to the authorities. The latter are the only ones authorized to destroy these plants, because the law does not allow the simple citizen to do it himself.

The same family warns its subscribers to avoid burning it, because it could to help the poison to spread through the air. In conclusion, she emphasized that it was not to scare people, but to inform the public about the dangers of this plant.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.