A missing 3-year-old boy survived alone in the wild and in the cold for two days

A missing 3-year-old boy survived alone in the wild and in the cold for two days

Ryker Webb had been wanted for hours when he was found in a hangar where he had taken refuge in Montana, USA.

In the late afternoon of Friday, June 3, the alarming disappearance of a 3-year-old red-haired boy mobilized Montana troops in the United States.

The little one Ryker Webb had escaped the vigilance of his parents. It took them more than two hours to report his disappearance.

Passionate about insects, he walked for hours

The little boy would have walked for a very long time in the wild for hours looking for insects. That’s what got him on track.

Exhausted, he continued to find refuge in an old shed, where he was finally found on Sunday, June 5th.

Thunderstorms, falling temperatures, cougars, bears …

The concern of the research was that the child might not survive.

Indeed, on the evening of his disappearance one violent storm fell on the area. Les temperatures have dropped by no more than 4 ° C.

In the region, the pumas and the bear are common

Scared but alive

The child was found by the family going to his hut and they heard the voice of a little boy in the hangar behind the famous hut.

The family immediately contacted paramedics.

Ryker was scared, exhausted and refrigerated but alive.

When Lincoln County Sheriff Darren Short in charge of the affair told him he was going to find his parents, the little boy’s eyes lit up, as reported. Today.

The little boy was taken to a medical center for examination.

But nothing was found he was able to find his parents.

An ongoing investigation

An investigation is underway to understand why the little boy was not being watched and escaped the surveillance of his parents and all circumstances surrounding his disappearance.

And most of all why it took more than two hours before the parents decide to make one reporting.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.